Diary Entry, Week 10 (2 days to go...)

13th April

Today became a little more stressful. Everyone is rushing to get all their coursework finished. I got my final photos taken today which settled my nerves as it is the last thing I need to do to my music magazine. I changed one model for my band 'Fallen Sound'. I changed Daisy for Joe Harris in my media class as he looks more 'Indie' fitting my chosen genre for this magazine. However everything seemed to go wrong today. I like working on photoshop as it is probably the best program around. However today went from bad to worse for me with the software. By the end of my lunch break, I had edited my new photos and placed them into my magazine in the positions I wanted. I then also edited the layout and text around the photos so they could be seen. However by the end of lunch, photoshop would'nt let me save my work or close it down, it simply froze. The worrying thing is that all my work from today may have been lost meaning I therefore have alot to do tomorrow. They day of my deadline! Hopefully photoshop works tomorrow. *fingers crossed*