Diary Entry, Week 8

1st April

This weeek was the week of my rough cut deadline which I did meet. The day after our deadline, we evaluated eachothers work in class, giving back feedback where it was needed. This really helped me as it has giving me a brief image of what others are thinking of my work. It also shows me where others feel my weak points are and with my final cut deadline approaching, I can improve on these weak features before that deadline. Therefore on my blog this week I have put my feedback on and where I feel(from recieving my feedback) I should improve on all areas of my magazine.

I have also started on improving my front cover, contents page and double page spread in order to meet my final cut deadline. I have noticed that I will probably have to re-take my photos I have used in my rough cut magazine as these were the weak points most frequently noticed.