Rought Cut - Front Cover

My front cover got a good reception from my classmates and the feedback I recieved has highlighted the areas on which I need to improve on. There are only a few areas on my front cover that I like. The title, band name and the boxes (bottom left). The rest however I feel I need to improve on. I plan on re-taking the photo I have used as it is alittle light and not really together. The Mise-en-Scene of the 'band' also doesnt co-ordinate with eachother. A key feature to a band photo. I also feel that the background may be alittle too plain however this maybe improved depending on where I re-take the photo. I really need to sort out the fonts I have used. They're abit mish mashed and don't really go together. I will look back at my style models and see how they have used different fonts to compliment eachother.